Warranty terms and conditions
The warranty terms apply for the below listed products sold under trade mark SCHWAB.
Subject to what is provided below, the Seller guarantees the soundness and quality of the products supplied by it for the following periods:
- Cisterns: ten (10) years, with the exception of rubber parts and electronic items (for flushing techniques), for which a guarantee period of two (2) years and one (1) year respectively applies.
- Ceramic products: five (5) years.
- Connectors and discharge elbows: ten (10) years.
- Toilet seats: five (5) years.
- Acrylic shower trays and baths: ten (10) years.
- Whirlpool systems: two (2) years.
- Glass products: two (2) years.
- Traps: two (2) years.
- Shower drains: ten (10) years.
The guarantee period given by the Seller is effective from the date on Seller’s invoice.
The Seller may specify a different guarantee period for its products in writing.
Minor variations in quality, dimensions and colour which are technically unavoidable and generally permitted in commercial practice, and normal wear on products and product parts, cannot constitute grounds for a claim under this article.
The Buyer only has a claim against the Seller under this article if the Buyer can produce to the Seller a purchase receipt or invoice for the supplied products.
The guarantee does not apply if the defect, fault or related loss incurred is due to failure to observe the relevant installation instructions, due to an extraneous cause or improper use, or due to repairs or changes having been made to the product by a third party without the Seller’s permission in writing.
The Seller will at its choice either repair faulty products free of charge within the guarantee period or replace the products in question with other sound products.
The guarantee does not apply to products that the Seller has expressly excluded from the guarantee, nor to products consisting of remainders or special batches unless the Seller has expressly stated that they are covered by guarantee.
Postojna, January 2021
Name of responsible person:
European Coordinating Manager R&D